To ensure the best results possible from your wax treatment, we ask that you follow these simple steps….
- Make sure your hair is about 1/2 cm long at your appointment
- For best results moisturise daily and exfoliate once or twice per week
- Avoid pain for the gain and take some pain relief before hand
- Please do not use a sun bed or overexpose the area you are having waxed to the sun 24 hours before your appointment
- Avoid sensitising your skin by picking at your skin or exercising heavily
- Book an appointment with our highly trained staff that are experienced in all shapes and sizes including pregnant women.
- Watch your fashion choices try and not wear tight clothes after your treatment and even better for the next few days
- Hands off! Keep away from touching freshley waxed skin as this can encourage irritation
- Opt for a shower – don’t take a hot bath on the same day as your wax
- Avoid exercise and other similar activities for at least 24 hours
- Exfoilate, exfoliate, exfoliate! 48 hours after waxing, use scrub gloves with just with water and/or your favourite body scrub or shower gel every day. Ideal after an allover body wax
- Fight the bumps. If you suffer from ingrowing hairs try our recommended retail products, available in store, for pesky ingrowns.
To book your waxing appointment please visit our bookings page or call us on 0161 839 6112 if you have any questions abou taking care of your skin before and after a wax.