HD Brows aren’t a new concept however they are the ultimate way to define your brows. The brand is well known and some of their products have even been featured on This Morning. HD Brows also have a celebrity following from the likes of Little Mix and The Saturdays.
Perfect if you have over plucked your eyebrows or have little hair in the first place, the HD treatment can help to build you a designer eyebrow shape. As we like to say brows are the new black!
The treatment consists of 7 stages which use specialist HD Brow products:
- The first step allows our HD Brow trained technician to asses your face shape. We look at your natural colouring and the shape of your current eyebrow to determine the best results for you.
- The next stage is tinting your brows. HD Brow tint is highly pigmented and is left on for 15 minutes to ensure that the colour is perfect, which also produces longer lasting results.
- Then we move on to waxing above and below your eyebrows, maintaining a natural look and shape.
- Threading is the next stage. We remove the ‘fluffy’ hairs on the edges of the eyebrow to enhance their high definition appearance.
- Our technician then looks for any stray hairs that might have been missed – tweezing them for best results.
- For the final stage of the treatment brows are trimmed to ensure that your new HD Brows lie in place perfectly.
Aftercare is an important part of the HD treatment. Some clients may need a little eyebrow pencil or powder while re-growth is encouraged however after a few sessions eyebrows will be perfectly high definition.
Treatments are likely to be needed every 4 weeks to create and maintain the HD Brow look.
If you are interested in upgrading your brows or have more questions about the process please call us on 0161 839 6112.