The Brazilian wax is one of the most popular treatments at The Waxing Studio. A range of our clients find that this style of wax suits their needs. The Brazilian process involves all hair being removed from the pubic area, apart from a feminine ‘landing strip’ which can be made into any shape you like.
As waxing specialists we know there are numerous benefits to having a Brazilian wax however we have managed to narrow it down to just five:
1. It’s quick and easy- all you have to do is lay back and let us do all the work. A typical treatment takes just 30 minutes depending on the density of the hair.
2. For most, a wax will last for up to a month. After a few treatments the hair will start to grow back much slower which means fewer trips to the studio.
3. Waxing produces less ingrown hair than shaving, removing hair at the follicle rather than shaving which cuts hair off (one of the reasons hair grows back so quickly after shaving). Combined with regular exfoliation (2-3 times a week) waxing reduces the likelihood of ingrown hairs.
4. After the first few waxes we find that clients start to see hair growing back much sparser and finer, making treatments even quicker and less frequent.
5. A lot of our clients find that having a Brazilian wax is much more hygienic than shaving as all hair is removed safely by a therapist.
So there you have it, the easiest way to keep that bush trimmed and tidy all year round!
We don’t see any downsides to having a Brazilian wax however our clients main worry is often the possible pain however our highly qualified therapists are trained on how to hold the skin and wax in the correct position in order to cause minimal discomfort.
For more information on a Brazilian wax please contact us by calling 0161 839 6112 or email us at email@example.com we will be happy to answer any questions you have.
Information on the cost of our treatments is available on our price list.